This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced CYLINDRICAL GRINDER to join a young, dynamic and growing company. This a permanent and full time post for a Cylindrical Grinder reporting to the Production Manager.
The successful candidate will work within a small cross-functional team developing, manufacturing and building electric motors for various industries. The job role will range from 1 off bespoke parts to batch work.
The ideal candidate should be fully experienced in cylindrical and surface grinding. Have demonstrable ability to grind to tight tolerances. The candidate should have good knowledge and understanding of safe machine shop practices. They should also be able to understand and interpret engineering drawings with the ability to select and use appropriate measuring equipment related to specific drawing requirements. Experience of manufacturing components for Aerospace/Automotive or other safety critical industries would be an advantage. Training can be made available for potentially strong candidates from other mechanical engineering disciplines.
Person Specification: -
* Experience in Cylindrical and Surface grinding.
* Time served toolmaker or machine room background, advantage.
* Experience with small - medium batch work.
* Be able to problem solve and innovate.
* Be pro-active, a team player with high regard and consideration of others.
* High attention to detail and ability to achieve high levels of accuracy.
Salary:- Dependent upon Experience.
Job Type:- Full-time.
Job Type: Permanent
* Grinding: 3 years