This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced TECHNICAL ASSEMBLER to join a young, dynamic and growing company. This a TEMPORARY– 6 MONTH CONTRACT with the possibly of a permanent position.
The successful candidate will work within a small cross-functional team developing and building electric motors for various industries.
- Experience in coil winding, general insertion, connection and pressing of motors
- Stacking and impregnation knowledge desirable.
- Competent solderer.
- Engineering drawing interpretation
- Can work to standard operation procedures
- Work well on their own as well as part of a team.
- Ability to use handheld measurement equipment.
- Report writing.
- Full driving license is essential (occasional transport of goods to customers).
- Good time management skills
- Time sheet completion
- Be pro-active, a team player with high regard and consideration of others.
- High attention to detail and ability to achieve high levels of accuracy.
- Good communication skills - liaising with sales teams and customers.
- Above all, a positive and enthusiastic personality is absolutely crucial alongside the ability to be flexible, hardworking and willing to learn new skills.
Salary: Dependent upon Experience.
Job Type: 6-MONTH TEMPORARY CONTRACT. Full-time. MON-THURS 8-5pm, FRI 8-12am